IEEE UC San Diego student branch is a non-profit student organization striving to provide opportunities to students both at UC San Diego and in the larger STEM community to gain hands-on experience with autonomous robotics and its various disciplines .
IEEE Annual Projects:
IEEE annual projects are robotics projects offered by IEEE UC San Diego student branch for students to work in a team to build and program autonomous robots at a time span of an entire academic year.
Every year, IEEE at UC San Diego sponsors teams to build projects and attend competitions. Students are put in teams and go through the process of designing, fabricating, testing and competing with their project. Along the way, participants will learn collaboration and research skills that come with team-based projects while being able to apply their academic knowledge in a competitive environment.
Through Annual Projects, students will:
- Work in a team of engineering-loving students to design, build, develop, debug, and have fun
- Receive funds for project materials, help from student mentors, and technical resources to complete the project
- Learn trending topics in the realm of robotics and AI research, and their applications in the industry
- Apply the theories and skills learned in classes
- Participate in competitions
- Showcase your project to visitors and company representatives who come to our annual event RoboFest in the Spring Quarter 2020
Check out our available annual projects below! (2019-2020)
The IEEE Annual Projects @ UCSD is maintained and managed by IEEE UC San Diego student branch, checkout our organizational website link below:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for project or application related questions
Email email@example.com for organization related questions